thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll try to answer every comment/concern.
- I'll Increase construction costs, ATM they're too low and earning money is easy. The problem in pak64 is that with some vehicles you can spend in gasoline half the price of the vehicle. I've got prices related to engine type, power and speed, also multiplied by 1^0.85, let's see what happens if I increase that factor.
- The white graphical bug, dunno where it comes from, but it seems to be slope-related, I never get around to fix it, but it won't be there for .99 version. (My V0.2, that is)
- Some intro dates need to be set back to 1900 for airports, more now that the Hindemburg has been introduced.
I'd like to render some of those old old airplanes too, but I've got no idea on specs (JUst check the Handley page that I mocked up for pak128
- About the ability to couple Superliners with Acela, well, it's the last train introduced in the game, so in case you want it DD, why not? The trainset will be constantly upgraded, as everything.
- Icons, well, at the time I made them I had no stuff to place there, so they're supposed to mean, a road, a track, a tramline, then? Hmm, I had no idea so drew air and water. I'll place some more stuff there, since they're not clear even to me.
- About bus generations, there are good and bad things about each type. In early buses you can hook up a mail trailer to an Intercity Bus, which simplifies a lot the mail transporting at early times. Later on, you'll have your postal service fully established, and the concept of articulated bus becomes more clear as a people transporter.
- Now the biggest concern: Colour, HD, Monochrome, Sepia... This is not straightforward at all, let me talk a while about the pros and cons:
HD: It's fast for buildings and trees, but vehicles require a huge amount of work if you want them to be half-right. HD helped me get the first release, and it makes a good style for early villages and towns. FOr sure it'll be preserved into XIX century.
Monocrome: Nobody seems to be a fan of Monochrome style, but just consider what it's helped me do, a full set (even cities), in 2 months, even less! It works wonders IMO. But renderd is the way to go, a vehicle modelled and renderend in minutes, it's like magic. Finally this set may become 96pakstandard rendered style. Perhaps an american set, but at a different tile size.
Thanks for the support.